Take to the Highway with Full Protection

Recreational vehicle and motorcycle insurance protects a major investment – your vehicle, and liabilities arising from its use. Policies may cover damage to the vehicle or property, theft, vandalism, and injury to yourself or other people. It will also protect you against personal liability, and accidents with uninsured or underinsured drivers. The property inside a recreational vehicle should also be covered.

A licensed Hilb Group Personal Lines broker will assess your need for policy extensions to cover personal items such as outdoor equipment, cooking facilities, refrigeration and bathrooms.

If your motorcycle is your pride and joy, they may suggest coverage for custom parts and equipment.

Get a Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Happy looking man in a suit with arms folded

What our clients think of us…

They offered everything I was looking for. Their team has the experience and connections to negotiate insurance rates and the industry expertise to be a general HR advisor for any issue that comes up.

Rob Cardin Co-owner and CFO, Andover Audio

Related products